WHY ENGAGE OUR EXPORT MATCH SERVICE
WE HAVE CREDIBLE EXPORT PARTNERS AND LINKS
- We have partner importer-distributors who can buy significant scale volumes for their markets
- We have direct access to several modern trade chains in some countries
- Some FMCG companies come to us to have access to new branded products or do OEM under their brands
- We can help you deal with multi-channel platform (modern trade, traditional trade, food service, e-commerce) in some markets
WE UNDERSTAND SME LIMITATIONS
- We don’t press SMEs for marketing support and listing fees if there is no budget
- We will help you build the distribution support from your pricing
- We will connect with the right distributor for your kind of product
- There is no upfront fee required for our service
- If the buyer confirms the interest, accepts the price and terms/conditions, we will work on the importation requirements (ingredients, labelling, certifications, etc) to make the process flow more efficient.
WE GUIDE SMEs TO ACHIEVE PRODUCT-MARKET FIT
- Your current product may not necessary sell as is
- Our partners know their markets more than us so they will tell us what to do
- There are coinages and price points that are specific to markets which your products need to adjust to
- Different markets have different product standards to comply with, like ingredient content, packaging labels, SKU sizes, etc.
- We will be involved in product improvement and product development
- We will mentor you in the development of packaging and pricing suited to the particular market
- We will provide you the necessary information about your target markets
WE HELP ACHIEVE SIGNIFICANT BUSINESS VALUE AND SUSTAINABILITY
- Our practice is to ensure significant volume transactions to make the match financially rewarding and achieve scaled up value of business transaction. If workable and practicable, we would target full container orders.
- We will help monitor the performance of the trial order to assist in the evaluation process and provide the basis for repeat and regular orders.
WE ARE EASY TO DEAL WITH
- The preparatory business development work is practically pro bono (it’s our advocacy)
- You don’t compensate us until your product is sold, except for necessary expenses which will be discussed with you (like product samples, registration, etc.)
- We will be compensated with a service fee to be discussed and agreed with you, and we get paid only when the products are sold
- When it is necessary for us to travel to seal the deal with the clients or accompany you to see the trade, you will have to take care of us